Maximizing Funds to Restore California Salmon

85% of our budget supports salmon restoration programs. The remaining 15% indirectly supports that critical program work.

Golden State Salmon Association relies upon foundation grants and its supporting members comprised of people just like you including commercial and recreational fishermen and women, businesses, conservationists, and concerned residents in California and beyond who understand that the state’s salmon population is a keystone species for people, wildlife and a functional Bay-Delta ecosystem.

We are a nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID is 27-4187163, and granted tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. Golden State Salmon Association is based in the San Francisco Bay Area and our community of members, volunteers, and advocates includes more than 10,000 individuals who help amplify and empower our salmon policy work across hydrology, habitat and hatcheries.

Golden State Salmon Association regularly receives a “Platinum” rating from Guidestar for organizational transparency and is a partner of One Percent for the Planet.

We are committed to maintaining a strong, trusting relationship with our supporters. Click here to view our privacy policy.